NAATI stands for National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters. Having NAATI Accreditation gives individuals the ability to present themselves in helping people from various linguistic backgrounds other than English. There are different ways of being accredited by NAATI and one of them is by sitting for a NAATI test.
At APEIRO Training Services, we provide coaching for those individuals who are willing to sit for the NAATI CCL test. We can help you in gaining 5 CCL Points for Migration purposes. With the knowledge of experienced Professional Translators and Interpreters, we give you in depth knowledge on how to approach the test to achieve fulfilling results.
Currently Available Interpreting Languages
HINDI <––> ENGLISH
PUNJABI <––> ENGLISH
URDU <––> ENGLISH
MANDARIN <––> ENGLISH
To get further information on the NAATI Test please click here
- To claim 5 Credentialed Community Language (CCL) points when applying for migration
- To help People from your own community when the need arises
Why Enroll with us?
- Experts in language training industry
- Centrally Located and State of the art classrooms
- Professional tutors with years of experience
- Flexible class timings
- Proven Results
Speak to us today to get more information on how you can achieve your CCL Points.
Disclaimer - APEIRO Training Services is not affiliated to NAATI nor represents NAATI.